Top Ten Most Popular - UK

Wednesday 28 November 2007

*Updated* Brilliant idea, Bargain prices! - Send Movie Texts & Cool Party Invites + Earn Cash!

There is a cool site that just I stumbled upon called MovieTexts.com

Basically MovieTexts are e-greetings. You choose a MovieText that you want to send and add your own message to it, your text becomes animated in photo-real 3d and becomes the star of real little movies - made by real professional filmmakers.

They have laugh out loud funny, charming, holiday, saucy, sci-fi, movie postcards, lovey dovey, fascinating, and more to themes to choose from which can be sent via email or mobile phone.

You can send them to deliver messages, as e-cards, to send cool party invites, or just to make someone smile.

I think I will be sending some as a Halloween party invite, and I've got to say that the farting bear made me laugh ;-)

It is only 95p (US$1.95/€1.35) to send • 1 MovieText via email or to mobile.(mobile only available in the UK at present)• No ads - no pop ups - no spam.

Or You can send Unlimited MovieTexts for a year for only £8.75 (US$17.95/€12.40) Includes:• Unlimited MovieTexts via Email.• 10 MovieTexts to mobiles(mobile only available in the UK at present)• Free address book.• Free reminder service.• No ads - no pop ups - no spam

Also, everytime someone you sent a movie text to signs up, you get £1. Plus, over 10% of every subscription goes to Tree Aid, as Movie Texts are 'on a mission ' to save the trees used to make cards.

Make someone smile MovieTexts.com

*Thank you Eric for letting me know about the price change and the new referral offer, I have now included the changes. *

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for listing these. They're brilliant. I've sent the one where you write on the bald man's head as an invite to my birthday party.

Hilarious

Richard

fiona said...

Hi Richard, I'm glad you found them useful. I sent some out for my halloween party and they went down a treat!

Anonymous said...

Just looked at the site. There's a hilarious depressed elf vdeo blog among the Christmas ones.

I've signed up. Thanks for pointing it out.

The freebie bit seems enhanced too. As far as I can make out, you get paid every time someone you sent a Movietext to subscribes. If you donate the money to the charity they're working with, they'll match it; but you can choose to keep the money.

The price has gone up from what you've got on your page (now£8.75 for the unlimited thing - but I guess that's fair enough if you stand to earn cash by sending them.

fiona said...

Hi Eric,

Thank you for pointing out the changes to me, I have now updated the post.

I'm glad you liked the site and your thanks is very much appreciated.

Fiona